Start a new topic

Recording Noise Effects

The new effects in Noise kick ass!  But... how do you record them?  Am I missing something or are they strictly for LIVE performance?

3 people like this idea

Hey Michael,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying NOISE's new effects! These effects are indeed made for live performance. We'd be happy to consider the possibility of other uses in the future, though.

Red

2 people like this

Even thought it might be a bug or an oversight.

yes please!

Agreed. Please add the ability to record effects!!

1. Any updates on recording effect automation?  Do you plan to implement this and if so when?

2. Also, any plans to have these two effects available per instrument versus just as a global feature.  Would be great to take advance of the shaping power of these and automate per instrument/ track.

Gregory, for number 2, the effects are available per instrument. The colored blocks on the bottom define which tracks pick up the effect. Of the two effects possible per song, you can assign one instrument to two tracks and another instrument to the other, like I did on this song. https://www.instagram.com/tv/BvdsB5LlTP7/
PLEASE make effects recordable. I’m in love with how much depth they add to my tracks and have spent hours experimenting with delay and filters, it’s so frustrating not being able to overdub them to loops.
Noise's effects have occasionally produced the most interesting results I've ever heard, and I've been experimenting with dozens of creative VSTs for a while. PLEASE provide a way to record effect automation. Getting everything just right honestly has sometimes led to some of the best music I've ever made so far, but those fleeting moments - potentially endless sources of inspiration and track bedrock - are lost to the void.

+1 any news on being able to record light block effects in logic?  I love that it's available in the AU Roli Player and it sounds amazing while recording but then was so disappointing when the effect wasn't there in the playback.   

Login to post a comment