Start a new topic

Why not all my equator presets are available in Studio Player?

It may be a dumb question but why can't I access all my equator presets (pay option) in the studio player?

I was expecting that...

3 people have this problem

Hi Carlo,

We're currently working to finalise the implementation of all existing factory presets for Equator, Cypher2 and Strobe2 in ROLI Studio Player. It's currently possible to access any Equator, Cypher2 or Strobe2 presets you've created in the full versions of these applications under the 'User' tab in the browser (which will only appear if any user-created presets actually exist).

We're hoping to reach full factory support as soon as possible, and would like to apologise for any inconvenience the lack of full support may cause. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Thanks for letting us know, appreciated

just wanted to piggy back on Carlo's comment.  I have been wondering the same thing and figuring that perhaps there was some issue with software install since the beta version.  Don't see the point in using Studio Player's great capability of quickly searching for all Equator, Strobe and Cypher sounds if you can't actually sea ALL the sounds.  For example, I have never been able to find the "Harp and Pad" sound in Studio Player and have had to run equator separately.  Roli, Please make this a priority ASAP.  Also would be great to incorporate the new Studio Drums Engine you release if you are not already planning on doing so.  I would really like to use Studio Player as my front end to all these engines and then go to the individual engines when I need to tweak sounds etc.  

1 person likes this

Hi Gregory.  Just to report that I downloaded Roli Studio yesterday as a new user and a quick search showed that 'Harp and Pad' is indeed present.

Same problem. Please fix this sooner, otherwise Studio Player is useless.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment