Start a new topic
Answered

Airpod Connection

Can i connect my airpods to my Seaboard Rise? i tried connecting them to my computer to see if it would funnel the connection that way but the sound always comes out of my computer even when my airpods are connected to my mac.

Best Answer

Hi there,

You can't connect your Airpod's to the RISE itself - The RISE is just a MIDI controller and doesn't produce any audio. 

To use the Airpod's while producing, you will need to ensure that the correct audio device is selected in whatever software you are using.

Please note that using Airpod's to listen to your playing will introduce some latency, and this latency will be even worse if you are also using your BLOCKS wirelessly, so we always recommend using wired headphones when using ROLI equipment for the best playing experience.

Hope that helps,

Marcus

1 Comment

Answer

Hi there,

You can't connect your Airpod's to the RISE itself - The RISE is just a MIDI controller and doesn't produce any audio. 

To use the Airpod's while producing, you will need to ensure that the correct audio device is selected in whatever software you are using.

Please note that using Airpod's to listen to your playing will introduce some latency, and this latency will be even worse if you are also using your BLOCKS wirelessly, so we always recommend using wired headphones when using ROLI equipment for the best playing experience.

Hope that helps,

Marcus

Login to post a comment