Start a new topic

ROLI Hardware Driver

Hi there,

I have been unable to use Roli Dashboard since purchased my Songmaker Kit a couple weeks ago because my install did not come with the Roli Hardware Driver.

I've opened a support ticket but haven't heard anything for a couple weeks so I'm hoping someone here can send me a copy of the Hardware Driver for Windows.

Apparently it should be here:

C:\Program Files\ROLI\ROLI Hardware Driver

I'm missing the entire ROLI Hardware Driver folder.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

12 people have this question

I'm having the same issue. looking for answers as well.

For unknown reasons, you need to install ROLI Hardware Driver yourself. (Connect seems oblivious.) ROLI does give instructions @ https://support.roli.com/support/solutions/articles/36000224195, under "Troubleshooting." Click the download link for the Windows version of ROLI Hardware Driver, and unzip/install it to the location indicated. Then create a desktop shortcut, from where you should run it before running Desktop.

In some cases you may need to "Run [Driver] as administrator" (and perhaps Dashboard and Connect as well). In any case, try this "Administrator option" if the above doesn't work alone.

You might find additional relevant info in a new topic I opened today in this same General Q&A section. Its title:  ROLI Software Install Issues (Windows 10).

Login to post a comment