New Equator sounds for RISE/GRAND/Equator Full creators

Good news: the Colours of India soundpack by AR Rahman's KMMC includes several sounds made with Equator, and these sounds are now available for creators with the full version of Equator. You may download them on your My ROLI page (https://my.roli.com). The sounds are:

• Bansuri Flute
  • Jaltarang
  • Nadaswaram
  • Veena

(Note: the drum kits included in the NOISE soundpack are not available for Equator, as they do not use the Equator sound engine.)

Additionally, all creators with the full version of Equator now have access to the BLOCKS Extended Library, also accessible from My ROLI. 

Enjoy!

3 people like this

Thanks for the new sounds.  Always wish for more so please continue to support us in Equator here and there. Appreciate it!

Hi Guillermo,

Good question – the percussion sounds in the "Colours of India" NOISE soundpack use a different sound engine than Equator, so the percussion sounds are not available in Equator. Bansuri Flute, Jaltarang, Nadaswaram, and Veena are the sounds available in Equator.

Red

Hi, with the Equator (full version) do I get all the sounds in the Colours of India Soundpack found in the Noise app purchase, or am I limited to the 4 instruments mentioned above (Bansuri Flute, Jaltarang, Nadaswaram, Veena)? 

If it is only the 4 mentioned above, how do I get the full Colours of India soundpack on my Equator?

Thank you

Once you've downloaded and installed these sounds, you may find them in Equator's Preset Browser by setting "Location" to "Local," "Instrument" to "All," and ensuring that no other tags are selected. You may then use the search bar to search for these presets:

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment